Example usage of Cyc APIs:
- Basic Core API usage
- An introduction to looking up facts in the KB, adding new facts, and performing basic queries.
- Advanced querying
- A set of examples focused on more advanced uses of the com.cyc.query class.
- Query construction
- Examples of how to combine query ‘fragments’ into a larger, coherent query. (Not supported for OpenCyc.)
- Query searching
- Constructing queries starting from English text using the com.cyc.km.query.construction.QuerySearch class. (Not supported for OpenCyc.)
- Query justification
- How to traverse the assertions that are used to produce a particular answer to a Cyc query. (Not supported for OpenCyc.)
You may also download these code samples from the Cyc API Examples repository.